8/3/14

New Kid On The Block

Hello everyone, my name is Drew and I am a new Rebel.
So I LOVE anything fashion ,and I  love experimenting with
Male and female fashion, and makeup looks. So expect to see a lot
Of that in my upcoming posts.

Today I am coming to you with the makeup look I am wearing today.
It's a really warm sunset inspired smokey eyes. The lips are orange, and the cheeks are "glowy" I only used gold blushes.



Products Used:
Eyeshadow No3. - Sephora (Quest Brown shadow works as well)
Sunshine Eyeshadow- Dots
Hot Orange Eyeshadow- Dots
"Metallic Aubergine" Eyeliner - Sephora (bottom lashline)
Black Liner - Sephora (any black liner will work- top lashline, wing)
Lipstick: Cream "Soft Rose" - Sephora
Blush: Soleil, Brun, Warm Apricot

Apply falsies if you wish.


Have a good day everyone, let me know if you take inspiration from my look, and use it.

-Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment